The Cool Buddha was set-up by Marc Price, a Tai Chi, Qigong, and Meditation teacher (who also happens to be an Engineer), as an online retail outlet, through which you can book and pay for classes and treatments with top UK-based teachers/therapists, and purchase related clothing/accessories. It solves (at least) two problems:
- It gives teachers and therapists an outlet through which they can sell their services online, without having to set-up their own e-commerce website. The teacher/therapist pays a small listing fee for each class or therapy listed, and a small commission on each booking made.
- It makes Tai Chi/Qigong/Meditation classes and allied therapies more accessible to the general public, and gives them a simple means to get the booking and payment out of the way.
The Cool Buddha's aim is to provide peace of mind too...
- Further information. If you have any questions about a particular class, treatment, or a purchase you have made, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will normally respond within 48 hours.
- Support. If, upon receipt of any physical goods, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase and we will endeavour to put it right.
- 30 day refund policy. In the unlikely event that any physical goods are received damaged or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase and we will provide you with a full refund (please refer to our Refund Policy for full details).