The Cool Buddha was set-up by Marc Price, a Tai Chi / Qigong / Meditation teacher and Qigong Therapist (who also happens to be a Software Engineer). The aim was to provide an online retail outlet, through which you can book and pay for classes and treatments with top UK-based teachers/therapists, and purchase related clothing/accessories. It solves (at least) two problems:
- It gives teachers and therapists an outlet through which they can sell their services online, without having to set-up their own e-commerce website.
- It makes Tai Chi/Qigong/Meditation classes and allied therapies more accessible to the general public, and gives them a simple means to get the booking and payment out of the way.
The Cool Buddha's aim is to provide peace of mind too...
- Further information. If you have any questions about a particular class, treatment, or a purchase you have made, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will normally respond within 48 hours.
- Support. If, upon receipt of any physical goods, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase and we will endeavour to put it right.
- 30 day refund policy. In the unlikely event that any physical goods are received damaged or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase and we will provide you with a full refund (please refer to our Refund Policy for full details).